Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New toys

I got some new toys and birthday money so I spent it on some much needed "craft time"!  I had to make a couple cards for some birthdays so I got busy...... First I used my new "Golden Cricut" for the first time...yipee! I really don't know what took me so long! :)  Tell me what you think!  I have some 'old'  Chatterbox papers that I have been hoarding for a awhile so thought I should finally use them.  Throw in some nestabilities, glimmer mist, and a  little "bling" and here you go.  Can you tell what that color is? LOL!

My next card had to be a little bit more masculine...not sure if I pulled it off but I tried. They are a little more difficult for me because it is all I can do to not use ribbon or buttons! LOL!  I was inspired by a card I saw on another blog by a very talented lady named Valerie called Stampin' Gal Val.  I just love her simple style.  I always find myself going to her blog for inspiration.  Again I used some Chatterbox papers and a couple of my stamp sets by SU! and Papertrey Ink!  I hope you likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment